East West Bezel-set Three Stone Engagement Ring
This unique East/West style setting has a three bezel set stones with a cut out design on the bezel which allows more light to enter the stone.
- Various size and shape center stones available. Contact us to customize this ring with a stone not listed here.
- Pictured with a 7x5mm emerald cut center stone
- 2x 1.3mm round lab-grown diamond accent stones
- Band is approximately 1.7x1.5mm at bottom and is thicker where it meets the setting.
Contact us to customize this ring with a different round, oval, cushion, emerald, square, or pear shaped stone, with a different size or type stone, or in a different ring size than what is listed online.
We recommend that you have your finger professionally sized multiple times before ordering a ring. Charts that you print out to determine your ring size are extremely inaccurate. We make the ring to the size that you requested, but can not promise that the size you requested will fit you. Please be aware that sizing engraved rings can damage the engraving. Rings with flush set stones can not be re-sized.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.