We are currently looking for a bench jeweler. Please see description below:
- Stone setting
- Finish work
- Casting clean-up
- Jewelry assembly
- Ring re-sizing
- Soldering and fabrication
- Maintain clean work-spaces
- Continuously pursue personal and shop improvement
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to set all shapes of precious faceted stones in bezel, prong, bead, flush and pin setting
- Ring sizing
- Finish work and polishing
- Organized with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Completion of a Bench Jeweler / Stone Setting trade program and/or 1-3 years bench jeweler/stone setting experience
- Ability to complete a bench test for assessment purposes
- Must be extremely reliable
- Enjoys working in a creative environment
Starting hours would be 32 hours a week $17+ per hour DOE + sick & vacation pay, at our studio in Fremont.
We strongly believe in inclusivity – all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If interested, please email introduction with attached resume as a .pdf, and samples of your work. Include the job title "Bench Jeweler" in the subject line. Note that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.