Seven Stone Basket Cluster Engagement Ring
Six accent stones flank a center stone in this delicate alternative to our Seven Stone Cluster Ring.
- Made from 100% recycled metals
- With a 5mm, 6mm, or 7mm round prong-set Forever One Moissanite center stone (contact us to have this made with a diamond or sapphire)
- Conflict-free lab-grown white diamonds accent stones (approx. 0.06ctw)
- Band measures approx. 1.25x1.9mm near setting and widens towards the back of the band, which measures approx. 2.5x1.6mm
- Matte or shiny finish
Please note: this ring features an uncommon band style that widens at the back of the ring and tapers towards the setting.
Contact us to customize this ring with an oval, cushion, emerald, square, or pear shaped stone, with a different size or type stone, or in a different ring size than what is listed online.
More gemstone customization options here.
We recommend that you have your finger professionally sized multiple times before ordering a ring. Charts that you print out to determine your ring size are extremely inaccurate. We make the ring to the size that you requested, but can not promise that the size you requested will fit you. Please be aware that sizing engraved rings can damage the engraving. Rings with flush set stones can not be re-sized.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
Paying with Affirm
If paying with Affirm, please note that if one or more items in your order has an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before your item ships, and that you may not receive a rebate of any interest that may have already accrued on an amount that later gets refunded.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.