Low Base Six-Prong Pave Solitaire
Six prongs give a snowflake-like look to the low-profile center setting of this solitaire, while pave set white diamonds in the band are elegant and eye-catching. Fans of our Crown Solitaire and Compass Set Solitaire will appreciate this more decorative take on a prong setting.
- Made from 100% recycled metals
- With a 5mm (approx. 0.50ct) or 6mm (approx. 0.80ct) round prong set center stone
- Low-dome style band measures approx. 1.7x1.55mm, with approx. 0.14ctw pave-set conflict-free white diamonds
- Pictured in a size 7 – diamonds will wrap more or less around the band depending on the ring size
- Available with a Forever One Moissanite, Chatham Blue Sapphire, Conflict-free Lab-grown Diamond, or Conflict-free Natural Diamond center stone
- Matte or shiny finish
More gemstone customization options here.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.
from $1,295.00 USD