Elephant Ancient Coin Pendant
This rustic pendant looks like an artifact unearthed from ancient Rome. Worn alone or layered with a more delicate pendant, this weighty pendant necklace is great for everyday wear.
- Available in 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, sterling silver, or blackened (oxidized) sterling silver
- Measures approx. 30x21.5mm
- On a 16”, 18”, or 20" length 1.5mm solid cable chain with a spring ring closure (also available without a chain)
- Matte or shiny finish
Other metal options may be available upon request. Additionally, other chain length options may be available. Please contact us for more information.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.