Bezel-set Halo Solitaire Engagement Ring
This vintage-inspired engagement ring has a raised center setting that allows for rings to sit flush against its band (giving it a wide range of options for wedding band stacking).
- Made from 100% recycled metals
- With a 5mm (pictured), 6mm, or 7mm round bezel-set center stone
- Band measures approx. 1.3mm wide, with pave-set conflict-free lab-grown white diamonds around center setting (total carat weight will vary depending on center stone size)
- Available online with a Forever One Moissanite center stone (contact us to have this made with a diamond or sapphire)
- Matte or shiny finish
Contact us to customize this ring with an oval, cushion, emerald, square, or pear shaped stone, with a different size or type stone, or in a different ring size than what is listed online.
More gemstone customization options here.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.