Prong-set Three Stone Ring with Pear-Shaped Side Stones
Two sparkly pear-shaped side stones flank a round center stone in this this delicate multi-stone engagement ring. The perfect mix of modern, minimal, and feminine, our Prong-set Three Stone Ring is the perfect counterpoint to a wide variety of wedding band styles—we like it best stacked with our Nine Stone Diamond Stacking Ring or our Diamond V Contour Band for extra sparkle—meaning that this ring is as versatile as it is pretty.
- Made from 100% recycled metals
- With a 5mm (approx. 0.50ct) or 6mm (approx. 0.80ct) round prong set center stone, and prong set 4x2.5mm pear-shaped Forever One Moissanite side stones
- 1.3mm wide low-dome style band
- Available with Forever One Moissanite, Chatham Blue Sapphire, Conflict-free Lab-grown Diamond, or Conflict-free Natural Diamond center stone
- Matte or shiny finish
More gemstone customization options here. Contact us if you are interested.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.