Cushion Cut Basket Solitaire
The center stone is the focal point in this sleek, minimal design inspired by our popular Basket Solitaire Engagement Ring. Our Cushion Cut Basket Solitaire is unique and eye-catching with its compass-style prong setting. This ring is designed to stack with a wide range of wedding band styles, making it one of the most versatile engagement rings that we have to offer.
- Made from 100% recycled metals
- Prong set 4mm, 5mm, or 6mm center stone
- Band measures approx. 1.5mm round (a matching ring is available here)
- Available with Forever One Moissanite or a Chatham blue sapphire
- Matte or shiny finish
We recommend that you have your finger professionally sized multiple times before ordering a ring. Charts that you print out to determine your ring size are extremely inaccurate. We make the ring to the size that you requested, but can not promise that the size you requested will fit you. Please be aware that sizing engraved rings can damage the engraving. Rings with flush set stones can not be re-sized.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.