Sculpted Diamond Torus Ring
A delicate scattering of diamonds contrasts the organic, asymmetric lines of this sculptural band. Our Diamond Torus Ring makes a unique, alternative wedding band or engagement ring, as well as an equally unique stacking ring.
- Made from 100% recycled metals
- With conflict-free & ethical lab-grown white diamonds, approx. 0.036ctw (this style is available without stones here)
- Band measures approx. 2.1x2.1mm at its widest and approx. 1.6x1.5mm at its narrowest
- Matte or shiny finish
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.