Yarn Dyed Gray Fitted Fabric Mask Style #4
These masks are handmade in small batches by Aran using her original pattern designs. Thank you for supporting an American independent artist and craftsperson!
- Two layers of premium fabric
- Outer fabric is a yarn dyed linen cotton blend. Inner fabric is light gray 100% cotton
- Adjustable elastic ear loops. Just slide the rubber ring on the elastic to get the perfect fit
- This style mask is fitted and tucks under the chin for a better seal
- Includes a metal nose bridge, which is essential for getting a good fit around the nose and reducing the fogging of your glasses
- Fabric is pre-washed, but we recommend washing the mask before wearing it
Approximate dimensions from top of the nose bridge to bottom of the chin of mask (pictured worn in small):
PLEASE NOTE: All masks are a final sale. These masks are not considered medical-grade PPE and are not designed to prevent you from contracting COVID-19. We do not make any medical or effectiveness claims about these masks.
For every mask purchased, we will donate at least one fabric mask to a shelter, Indigenous nation, or health care provider. See where we've donated to already
These masks are handmade in Seattle in small batches by Aran using her original pattern designs, and high quality quilting fabric. Thank you for supporting an American independent artist and craftsperson!
We recommend that you have your finger professionally sized multiple times before ordering a ring. Charts that you print out to determine your ring size are extremely inaccurate. We make the ring to the size that you requested, but can not promise that the size you requested will fit you. Please be aware that sizing engraved rings can damage the engraving. Rings with flush set stones can not be re-sized.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.