6mm Pave Basket Solitaire
This sleek solitaire combines the minimal lines of our Basket Solitaire with a pave diamond band for maximum sparkle. With the stone as the focal point, you can't go wrong with this ring.
- Made from 100% recycled metals
- With a prong set 6mm center stone
- Band measures approx. 1.8x1.75mm, with approx. 0.18ctw pave-set conflict-free white diamonds
- Pictured in a size 7 – diamonds will wrap more or less around the band depending on the ring size
- Available with Forever One Moissanite, Chatham blue sapphire, conflict-free lab-grown diamond, or a conflict-free natural diamond center stone. Contact us if you would like a stone that is not available through this listing.
- Matte or shiny finish
This ring is incredibly versatile and is designed to stack with a wide range of wedding band styles. Pair this ring with our Hand-carved Classic Band for a simple, classic look.
More gemstone customization options here.
We recommend that you have your finger professionally sized multiple times before ordering a ring. Charts that you print out to determine your ring size are extremely inaccurate. We make the ring to the size that you requested, but can not promise that the size you requested will fit you. Please be aware that sizing engraved rings can damage the engraving. Rings with flush set stones can not be re-sized.
We make our jewelry with care, and offer a six month warranty on all of our jewelry against manufacturing defects.
The warranty includes:
We also offer:
- One free re-size on rings without stones up to ½ size up or down within 90 days of receipt. Beyond that re-sizing can be done for a fee.
- One free cleaning and/or re-finishing of your jewelry within the first six months.
The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, damage made by the customer, loss or theft. Any alterations or repairs made to the jewelry by someone other than Aide-mémoire Jewelry voids the warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Please note regular maintenance and periodic restoration work is to be expected on fine jewelry to maintain its integrity. This is especially true with rings since they are a very high wear item. Rings with prongs should be taken in to a local repair shop on a regular basis to be inspected and re-tipped when necessary.
If you are interested in insuring your jewelry, we have more information on that here.